Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moms Anal Whore - Part 2

I had intended for this to be just two parts here, but since I have changed the ending again, it will now be three parts. The more I wrote, the more I wanted it not to stop. hehe It's not too cruel. lol

Part 2

The next morning....

I finished checking the knots in the silk ties that held Ann in place, and stepped back and looked down upon her. She looked beautiful lying there naked with her round ass pointing upward, her arms held taut above her and her legs stretched out in a V below her. She was helpless. She was now mine and all to myself too.

Her head was turned to the side watching my every move. I replaced her scarf gag with an oversized red ball-gag that strapped to her head with a leather strap. It was guaranteed to keep someone totally quiet. Only a muffled sound would be heard, as what I had planned for her, she would be screaming a lot.

I had always envisioned doing this to her and being reality was now upon me, I was very ready to make this the best experience of my life. Having a personal sex slave all to myself, had always been a dream of mine. I was not going to let this moment pass without causing some kind of harm to her or better yet, maybe even leave some scars on her sexy bottom to remember me by.

With her eyes glazed over and still dopey from the sleeping pills I gave her last night, I proceed with my first act of mercy.

Sitting along side of her I pour some warming massage oil onto my hand and rub it onto her ass cheeks, slowly working it into her skin, over each cheek, between her cheeks, and all into her ass crack. I pour more of the oil directly onto her ass bud and work the oil in with harsh rubbing and squeezing, knowing the oil is heating up against her sweet little brown hole. I let the oil coil it's way down between her cheeks and onto her pussy, letting it sting her little cunny. I know it's not a good feeling on her pussy, but I didn't care. Her ass was my priority.

Ann moans softly into her gag, enjoying my touch for the moment. My hands slide continue there assault on her soft and curvy buns, working the oil in deeply, over and over, until she is all slick, just the way I want her to be.

Sitting up, I moved slightly over her ass and peer down into her ass love button. I lick my lips at the sight of it, knowing I was about to have the time of my life with it. I grip her cheeks in my hands, forcing them far apart and just enough to see her little bud open slightly. A force came upon me as lounged forward quickly and stuck my tongue right up her ass. The was not the best tasting thing to ever enter my mouth, but with the taste of her ass juice, it was a pleasant taste. My tongue was moving from side to side, sinking further into her ass.

Ann was squirming around under me, realizing what I was doing to her, and she didn't like it one bit. She was saying something loudly into her gag, all muffled sounds to my ears. My tongue was buried in her ass, licking and tongue fucking her with a fast paced rhythm. The more my tongue ventured in deeper, the more Ann would resist to my rimming of her. I started darting my tongue in and out, in and out, tongue fucking her with greed and passion, taking in all the great scents that were being directed to my nose.

Being my tongue could only go so far into her sweet asshole, I started biting her lightly on her bud, making her buck feverishly with each nibble. She fought violently at her binds, screamed into her gag, did everything she could to get free, but nothing worked as I continued my lustful assault on her. I was really getting into this and I loved watching her fight against me. It turned me on the more I did it, as my own pussy was dripping wet.

With Ann whimpering into her gag, sniffling like a little girl with a cold, I pulled my tongue out of her sweet shit hole and jammed my middle finger deep into her up to my knuckle. I long moan of pain and discomfort escaped her mouth right into the gag, as I pulled my finger out sharply and shoved two more fingers in. Her ass tightened and her legs fought at her binds as I slowly fucked my two fingers in and out, spreading her wider with each thrust, loosening her ass for more goodies I had planed for her. I needed her ass wide and accepting, a wide open canal is what I wanted to see. I wanted to see the inners of her ass without holding it open.

Next, three fingers were fucking her, then four. Grunting and groans filled the small room, as Ann was in severe pain, which was pleasure to my senses. I pulled my fingers from within her and looked down into her shitter. Her body was quivering as she needed more to get her opened up to the width I wanted. I began licking the inside of her ass, kissing her tender exposed tissue, licking from side to side taking in all the anal aroma, which had me boiling to a hormonal explosion.

"Oh Ann, you should see your hot little ass baby."

She cried out into her gag as I kept telling her about her new ass.

"You are going to love your new ass. No more tight ass on my baby girl."

With that said, I placed my whole hand up to her opening, making a fist.

"Brace yourself baby, time for a fist fuck."

Deep groans and struggling body parts began, as I forced my entire right hand into her anal opening. I pushed and pushed and pushed, causing her great pain, as my fist plopped into her ass. What a feeling. A warmth covered my hand. I could feel her heart beating, and she was very juicy. My hand was buried up to just past my wrist and I let it rest there as I opened each finger very slowly. I knew she could feel me inside of her. As each finger opened, she would squeal. By the time I opened my thumb, Ann was in pure agony.

"Does it feel good baby? You like mommy's hand in your ass? This ain't your boyfriends cock now baby. Being you liked him in your ass, you will now enjoy me just as much. You will beg me to fuck your ass each day with my fist."

Her head was shaking back and forth resisting what I had just said to her.

"Oh yes baby, you will beg me to anal rape you by the time I finish with you. You will be my anal whore and beg me to fuck you in your new ass. Watch and see baby. I will turn you. I will make you enjoy me, just as you loved your boyfriend banging you in your little shitter."

The fighting at her binds and the deep groans into her gag never ceased over the next few hours. I continued my assault on her ass, making it wider and wider, fist fucking her with no relief until her asshole stayed open even when her cheeks closed. Just the way I wanted her.

I took a short break for myself mainly, went upstairs and took a warm bath, and played with my pussy while thinking of Ann bound in the basement, her ass stretched to its limit. I shot a strand of cum from my pussy like nothing else before. I was beyond the most sexual desire I could of ever thought of. I was in overdrive. I was in love with Ann's ass. I lusted after it now. I wanted it now. I was going to get it now.

I dried off and went into the basement, with my supply of anal toys in tow. Admiring my daughter in front of me, I sat the toys down on the bed next to her and sat down on her side. Placing my hands on her soft and sexy legs, I caressed them softly working my way back up to her new ass.

"Are you ready for me baby? You want mommy to fuck you?"

Her struggling told me no.

"No? You don't want mommy to fuck you in the ass?"

She resisted even more now.

"I will change your attitude bitch." When my tone changed, Ann struggled and fought like no other time before this. She knew she was about to be tormented and abused.

I stood up quickly and grabbed the coat hanger that was hanging on the rod by the dryer and opened it up to make it straight. Ann watched me in horror as I worked out the kinks in the steel. As I moved it over her ass, she cried out into her gag. I think she knew what was coming, and if she didn't, then she would soon find out.

"You want mommy to fuck your ass?"

She said nothing and stayed still.

"Nod your head yes bitch, or you will regret it."

No words. No nothing.

"Okay then....I guess you want to be spanked then. Do you? Do you want mommy to spank you?"

Still nothing.

"I remember spanking you when you were smaller. I think you enjoyed it being you kept getting into trouble. You like getting spanked, don't you?"

I let the metal scrape against her ass cheeks.

"Your boyfriend has spanked your butt. Oh yes he has, so don't say he hasn't baby. I watched you. I watched him spank you while he had his cock in you. You liked it. You will like this too my sweet Ann."

Ann could hear it coming. She heard the sound that metal makes when it's ripping through the air. It was coming fast too, as I reared back with all the force I could and landed the metal hanger square onto her cheeks. A sound came from her gag like I had never heard before. With a sudden red streak across her bare cheeks, I hit her again. Another red streak. It looked good to me. Another sound like none before escaped her gagged mouth. She was fighting the pain. Her wrists and ankles tightened against her binds. She was in pure agony. I knew it. I wanted her in pain. I wanted her to know who the boss was. I was going to make her enjoy it.

"Does it feel good baby? You want mommy to whip you more?"

Her head shook back and forth, the word no being forced into her gag.

"It's either get fucked or I whip you more. It's your choice baby."

Ann's words were lost in her mind as the searing pain burned through her cheeks and through her whole body. She heard that sound again......

Another streak appears on her young fleshy cheeks. Then another..another..another.

Ann is beyond the screaming. She is beyond what pain feels like. She is numb. Her cheeks are numb. She is speechless and not able to make even a small sound, as the painful whips have kept her from even thinking correctly. Her mind is swirling with explainable thoughts.

"You want more bitch? Your ass is glowing red baby. You want mommy to make it feel better baby?"

Slowly, Ann's head nods yes. She is not even sure she is nodding or doing anything. She just wants it to stop.

I ran my hand over her reddened and welted cheeks, "mmmm, they feel good baby. What do want baby? You want me to fist fuck you or spank you?"

Ann had no way of speaking. She just nodded her head and made muffled sounds into her gag.

"I knew you liked it. You want me to spank you again, don't you?"

With no time to respond, Ann braced herself as another searing pain ripped through her. She could feel the pain shoot through her nipples as the metal hanger dug into her skin. The pain was so bad. Her nips were already real sensitive, but to feel pain in them from what was being done to her ass was something she could not stand much longer.

"You want more baby? Tell me you want more." I was determined to make her say yes. "I know what you want. I know exactly what you want baby girl." I eyed her wide open ass and placed the hanger right on her opened canal. "You want it here, don't you? You want mommy to whip your crack, don't you?"

I gave her no time to respond as I reared back and whacked the opening. Her ass tightened and tried to close, when I whipped her again..again..again. Red streaks covered her entire ass. I stood back and admired my handiwork. I was going to ask her one more time and if she did not give me the right answer, I would make sure she would forever fear me for as long as she lived, if she didn't already.

I got up close to her ear and whispered to her, "you either tell me to fuck you in your ass or you will beaten for the rest of the day. It's your choice baby. Don't disappoint me either."

The torture of her ass was about to make Ann do things she would never do, as she fought against her wills to keep from saying, but she had no choice. She was defeated. She wanted the pain of that metal to go away.

"Tell me sweetie. Nod your head if you want me to fist fuck you."

Ann nodded with a slow pace up and down.

"Are you sure baby? Are you sure you want mommy to fist fuck you?"

Again Ann nodded ever so slowly.

"Okay baby, being you want it, you will tell me you want it with your own words." I unbuckled the straps on her gag and and watched the gag fall from her mouth. A long groan escaped between her lips.

"What was that? What did you say Annie?"

Saliva dripped from her mouth as she spoke for the first time being a slave to me.

"Pl..please mom."

"Please what baby? Please fuck me in your ass? Is that what you are trying to say? Tell me goddamnit!" I wanted her to hear the hate in my voice. I wanted her to hear my demands and remember them. "You want my fist in your ass?"

She nodded, "y..yes."

"Tell me then. Tell me to ass rape you bitch!" I grabbed her by her hair demanding an answer.

She turned her head to face me and softly said, "r..rape m..me in m..my ass."

Not good enough for me, "say it louder whore. Tell me you want it. Tell mommy to fuck your whores ass."

Being made to say these words, words she only used with her boyfriend as a fantasy or role playing, made her feel cheap. She felt like a whore having to say what her mom wanted her to say. Humiliation and having to submit to her mom dwarfed her brain.

"Say it whore! Tell me to fist fuck your ass whore. C'mon, you can do it. Tell mommy that her anal whore wants a good fist fuck."

Ann was about to speak when another searing pain ripped through her inner right thigh. She went to scream, then her mom covered her mouth with her hand, "you keep quiet or your bald pussy gets a whipping next, you got it?"

Her mom released her hand covering her mouth.

Ann nodded quickly, as the pain in her inner thigh burned and she could feel the blood pumping in it, "pl...please mom, no more. I'll s...say it. Pl..please don't h..hit me anymore."

Her mom had grown impatient with Ann, as her own juices were flowing for release.

"You are my anal whore bitch. Tell me to fuck your ass anal whore."

Ann was in total disbelief at all of this, but she did as told, "f..fuck this anal whore."

"Say it like you want it bitch! Say it like when your boyfriend fucks your ass."

Ann swallowed hard, "f..fuck this anal whore! Pl..ease fuck this a.anal whores cheap ass w..with y..y.your fist."

Hearing what she has wanted to hear, her mom places her fist at the opening of her daughters ass. "Tell me to shove it in your ass whore."

Bracing herself, "sh..ove your f..fist in my ass. Fuck m..my ass mom. F..uck this anal w..whore.

Displeasure swept through Ann's head as her moms fist began forcing its way back into her ass, deeper and deeper it went, making Ann clinch her fists in the bindings, her legs tightening as the pressure in her ass increased.

Loud sucking sounds of her moms fist fucking filled the small room. In and out, in and out, "tell me to fuck you baby. Tell mommy to fist fuck you deep and hard."

Ann repeated her moms demands each time she wanted her to repeat the words. Her ass was on fire. It stung badly, and without her even knowing, it was bleeding too. The welts on her ass and thigh had grown in size, red streak marks adorned them both, while her moms hand fucked her over and over. In and out, deep thrusts, her ass still burning, Ann did the best she could. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was dripping juices, and she sunk into the bed feeling the unwanting sensation up her butt.

"That's it anal whore. Take it baby. Cum for me. Let your pussy cum for me baby."

Ann laid on the bed, her arms sore from being tied above her, taking in the force of her moms hand, back and forth, in and out, her hand drove to the deepest parts of her ass. She did feel something deep within her. She knew that feeling.

"Cum for me baby. Let your pussy flow."

Her mom knew what Ann was experiencing. She knew deep anal thrusts could muster an orgasm. She wanted Ann to cum. She wanted Ann to cum so she could taste the fluids she was forcing from within her. It was her desire to make her cum on demand. Ann's juices were her treat for raping her own flesh and blood. She had a hunger for her.

Ann was breathing deeper and deeper as she felt that wonderful feeling she had only experienced twice in her young life. That wonderful feeling you get from an orgasm. She didn't want to cum this way, but deep within her, she did want it.

"That's it baby. Tell me to fuck your butt baby. Tell me to make you cum."

Ann was sighing and moaning lightly, "m..make me c..cum. Make m..me cum mom."

Hearing this made Ann's mom thrust her hand in and out faster.

"Cum now baby. Let your little pussy defy you. Give me what is mine."

The pressure in Ann's ass was beginning to be too much for her, as her orgasm neared closer and closer. She had cum twive in her life. Once with her boyfriend and once by herself. The feeling she had deep inside her now was ten times more, that she felt she was going to explode.

"C'mom anal whore, cum for your mommy. Give me what I desire from you. Give it to me. Cum bitch!"

The pace quickened even more, the pressure in Ann's ass increased, "cum now goddanmit! Tell me to make you cum whore. Cummm!"

Ann was panting and sweating, "m..make me cum. Make th..this anal whore cum."

Ann's mom let her free hand glide across the opening of Ann's pussy slit. Ann twitched at the touch, sending pleasure waves through her pussy and her nipples. Back and forth her mom slowly played with her slit, "cum baby. Let you pussy cum for me."

Ann was now moaning deeply, unwanted and wanted at the same time. She fought it and applauded it at the same time. Her mind was swirling with emotional release. The need to cum was close.

Her mom worked her ass and pussy feverishly, making Ann's body shake and quiver. She knew Ann was close. She knew she would be releasing the juices soon. She licked her lips at the thought of it.

In and out, the fist fucked Ann. Her mom began opening Ann's pussy slit wider and wider, exposing her tender insides to the air, a cool breeze soothing Ann. Ann was so close, she knew it, her mom knew it.

Her mom got down under Ann, between her legs looking upward to her pussy, which was inches from her mouth. Her hand was still imbedded in Ann's ass, slowly working its way in and out, at a slower pace now. She wanted those juices. She wanted them badly.

"Cum baby. Cum in your mommy's mouth."

A long groan escaped Ann's trembling mouth, a groan of pleasure. Her body tensed up as the cum flowed from her inner self, worked it's way down through the canal, and exploded in her moms awaiting mouth. The feeling of the release calmed Ann, then another wave hit her as she squirted more juice onto her moms lapping tongue. Ann could feel her moms tongue licking her pussy, she could hear the sucking sounds of her mom eagerly gathering up every drop she could get.

"Mmmmm baby..........mmmmmmm, keep it flowing baby."

Another wave hit Ann as she squirted more cum, then another, as her mom kept fucking her ass and lapping up her juices at the same time. Ann had cum like never before, breathing in deeply each time she orgasmed.

"That's a good anal whore. You taste so good baby."

Ann was slowly coming down from her experience, reality hitting her now, her mind slowly coming back to normal. Her mom had released her hand from her ass, but was still licking Ann's slit. Ann had to admit, the feeling did feel good.

"Mmmm, oh yes, mmmmm, god you taste so good baby, you want a taste?"

Her mom lifted her hand to Ann's mouth, "taste yourself whore."

Ann's tongue darted out and licked her moms fingers.

"Tastes good, huh?"

Ann nodded, tasting her own cum for the first time which wasn't that bad, even though it disgusted her to even think it.

"How was it anal whore? Did you like getting your ass fucked anal whore?"

Ann just nodded and said, "yes", very quietly.

"From now on, that is your name, you got it? You will be known as my anal whore and you will give up your ass to me whenever I desire it, you got it anal whore?"

Ann nodded yes.

"I'm going to leave you tied up down here for a few days to make sure you understand me, got it anal whore?"

Again, Ann nodded her head. Not wanting too, just having no other choice. Thinking of the metal hanger made Ann say what her mom wanted her to hear, if not, then she would be beaten with it.

"You have a good night down here anal whore and I will be back later tonight for some more fun, okay?"

Your boyfriend would be proud of seeing your like this. Heck, I might even claim him for myself, being you wont be needing his big hard cock any longer."

Ann's mind began to wander again, not knowing what her mom was talking about. 'Not needing him anymore? Why would she say that?'

"If I hear anything from you down here overnight, I will make you pay for it. I will leave the gag off to see if you do as you are told. No noises anal whore, got it?"

Ann nodded in agreement.

"Got it anal whore? Tell me you understand me anal whore."

Ann turned her head to speak, "Th..this anal wh..whore understands."

"Good, I'm glad you came to know your new name. Ann is no longer your name bitch. You will answer to me as anal whore and you will introduce yourself as anal whore, because that is all you will be using from now on, your ass."

Stunned by her mom's cruel and harsh words being directed at her, she complied.

"Now get some sleep anal whore, as your actions tonight will determine your future."

The door closed and Ann laid in her own sweat on the bed, not wanting to believe what had just happened to her. Her mom had raped her. Her own mom. Her loving mom her entire life had just raped her and made her cum. ‘She ate my cum. She made me eat my cum.’ Her mind thought of all the horrible things her mom had done to her.

She began to cry.

End of part 2