Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moms Anal Whore - Part 1

I wrote this ten years ago and have edited it some since then, making it more intense, longer, and more violent. It started out tame, but now it's much better. hehe

Part 1

Most mothers don't look at their daughters as lovers or slaves. Then there are the mothers that do, but never dare to make the attempt to pursue it. I was not only a parent who thought about it, but acted on my intentions. Quite honestly, my daughter Ann and I have been intimate with each other more than a few times over the years.

This is my story:

I couldn't help notice Ann in her early years of growing up. She had small nips and a tight featured ass, so very sexy and cute. I can remember the times that I bathed her, feeling her smooth body always caused an instant wetness between my legs and my nipples always went erect.

Ann had just turned eighteen last month and the view of her now is one hundred times better. Watching her cute little ass wiggle when she walks always gets my attention as well. How nice it would be, I thought to myself, to have her bend over, then spread her ass cheeks apart, and letting me lick and tongue fuck her sweet pink ass bud. The vision of it was tearing me up inside. I had to act on this soon or I would forever regret it.

The moment came on a Saturday afternoon after she took a shower and walked into her bedroom. It wasn't unusual for her to walk around the house naked, being I was divorced and it was only the two of us in the house, so she certainly wasn't embarrassed, but this time things would be a bit different. I walked in the room behind her and sat on the edge of her bed. As we talked, my eyes fixed on her little hairless pussy. The thought of licking her brought water to my lips and I was determined to have it soon, as I was ready to burst with lust. The more we talked and the more I glanced down at her sweet tight slit, the more my inner evil self took over.

I stood up suddenly and slowly walked over to her by the closet, as she was hanging up her clothes and started to slide my hands all over her soft ass. She jumped as my hands touched her cheeks, "what are you doing mom!?" I pressed my body closer into her back and squeezed her cheeks, then whispered in her ear, "you feel so good baby, don't fight it." She tried to release herself from my grip, but it did no good, as I grabbed her around her waist and forced all my weight against her, forcing her into her closet and up against the wall. I had gone this far and there was no going back now. I could feel the fear in her body as I had my arms around her waist with all my weight pushing her further into the wall, mashing her orange size breasts face to face into the wall, while she shook and struggled to get free. My desires for her now were like nothing else I had ever felt before. My pussy was dripping.

She was whimpering and begging me to release her, but I had no intention to release her freely.

"Mom, please let me go. You are scaring me."

I was in overdrive now, "shut up Ann! Just shut that pretty mouth of yours or I will shut it for you, do you hear me!?" I shouted at her for the first time and it felt good too.

"Pleeease mom, pleeease let me go. Why are you doing this to me?"

I was going to tell her too, "you are a sexy lil slut Ann and I want to fuck you. Now shut your fucking mouth right now or I will make it to where you will never speak again!" We had never fought, never argued, never even disrespected each other in her eighteen years, and this was beyond anything Ann could have ever imagined happening to her. I wanted her and now I had her right where I wanted her.

She continued her pleads and begging, and the next thing she felt changed her attitude, as I let my right hand swat her right ass cheek with all the force I could put behind it. A loud smack rung across the room and she let out a loud, "owwww!" I continued my assault on her cheek, smacking it harder and harder with each swat. My hand stung from the abuse I was giving her.

"Now keep that sweet mouth shut or I will turn your cheeks into red jello, you got it slut!?"

She nodded slowly, sniffling and whimpering from her first whipping. I caressed her red cheek and gave it a good squeeze, which made her jump in pain. I knew she could feel the burning sensation in her ass as I squeezed it hard too.

"You do as I say Ann, do you hear me?"

She nodded again.

"Don't back talk me or try to get away either, or I will blister your ass, you got it!?"

She nodded again, fearing the worst from me.

"You will do everything I say from now on Ann, do you understand this? You do exactly as I say, or I will make you regret it for the rest of your life. Do you understand?"

She nodded again tearfully.

"I'm going to release you and if you try to fight me or try to run, you will pay for it, do you understand?"

Again she nodded yes.

I released my grip from her and stood back waiting to see what she would do. She did nothing but stand up straight. She was crying slightly and I didn't really care, for the first time in my life.

"Turn around and face me."

Ann slowly turned her sexy body to the right and faced me, face to face. I stared into blue her eyes seeing the fear in them. Her eyes were wet from the tears and it excited me. Her eyes were also staring back into mine, her face telling me she was lost in what was happening to her.

Before me stood the girl I have wanted for so long. Both evil and sexy thoughts crossed paths in my mind, as I was about to take my 'innocent' daughter into a world she never knew existed. The long wait had been worth it, as now she had become a very sexy girl with perfect features from head to toe. Her long blond hair, still wet from her shower, hung over and across her very shapely breasts, both of which were perfectly rounded with pink nipples standing out in the center of them. The abuse of her ass made them hard and erect. Ann was short at 5 feet even and weighed only 100 pounds. She was the perfect dream doll. She was now all mine.

I walked over to her and got right in her face, letting my lips lightly touch hers, "I know all of your little secrets Annie baby, so open your mouth," I said to her silently.

She was stunned at what I said to her.

"Open your mouth, Ann." She hesitated then slowly parted her lips and opened her mouth half way.

"Stick out your lil tongue baby."

Slowly her tongue came out.

"Stick it all the way out Ann."

She was obeying my demands and it was getting me hotter by the second.

I took her tongue into my mouth and began to slowly suck on it. I stared into her eyes as she did the same, as I watched her reactions to me kissing and sucking on her tongue. Numbness is what I felt from her. She let me do what I wanted, as my left hand found her warm pussy lips, which startled her. The look I got from her was hate and bewildered at the same time, as I slowly let my fingers glide across her pussy lips, rubbing them ever so lightly.

My kissing grew more intense as I sucked on her tongue more agressively and explored every inch of her mouth. The feeling was better than I thought it would be. Feeling her teeth, gums, and her tongue with my tongue had my pussy in overdrive. Having fantasized about this for so many years and now living out my fantasy, I knew this was wrong deep inside me, but I didn't care anymore. I was about to rape my own daughter and I felt good about it, even if she thought I was the devil.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good baby."

Her glances at me told me she didn't like anything I was doing to her.

Quietly she said, "why are you doing this to me, mom?"

That did it, "I warned you damnit! I told you not to speak or else!"

She jumped backwards at what I had just said.

I grabbed her by her wet hair and dragged her out of the closet, down the hallway, down the stairs, and into the basement. The basement was the perfect place to seduce her as it was virtually quiet enough that no one could hear us. I had a bed down in the basement as an extra, plus a place I went to masturbate when the need came around, which was a lot lately.

"Now get on the bed slut and keep your slut mouth closed, you got it?!"

I grabbed a scarf from hamper by the washing machine as I swung her toward the bed, "you are hard headed and now you will listen to me bitch."

I came over to her and placed the scarf around her head and across her mouth, gagging her with it. She whimpered the whole time, as I tied it tightly. Tears streamed from her eyes as she trembled from what I had just done. She was in shock by being gagged by me is what it was.

"Say something now slut. You will learn obedience one way or the other."

I stood over her as she sat gagged on the bed, "now lay down on your back. Swing your legs up and lay out straight. Do it!" I screamed at her and she moved quickly with each demand.

"That's it baby, stretch them sexy legs out so mommy can see them. Point your toes and tighten your ass. Make your sweet bald pussy stand up for me. Tighten your ass more damnit!"

I was so horny for her I was blurting out orders and demands left and right, making her do everything I wanted her to do, and she did it.

"Now don't move an inch, got it?"

I went across the basement and grabbed the silk scarves hanging from the rod by the dryer and took them over to the bed. I took each wrist and tied them tightly to the head board rails, then did the same for each of her ankles, tying them tightly to the foot board. She was now spread eagled across the bed unable to move.

I sat down on the bed next to her as her eyes watched my every move. I could see tears flowing from her eyes, while my hands glided over her baby smooth skin, stopping at her tender nips tugging on each one and squeezing them between my fingers. I leaned my head down and took her right erect nipple into my mouth and gave it a good working over with my teeth and tongue. Her body tensed up as I sucked each nip and squeezed her breasts with great force, making her uneasy with discomfort. I continued squeezing and kneeding her breast as I looked her directly in her eyes and licked my lips at her. I was so full of lust I just smiled at her as I watched her eyes look me over.

"Does it feel good baby? Do you like me squeezing your titties? I bet your boyfriend likes it. Oh yes, I have watched you two together for sometime now, you little tramp." Her eyes never left my face as she listened to every word I said, knowing she was being spied on from afar.

"I have watched you do many things. Oh yes, don't act so innocent now. I know all your secrets. Your little mouth has explored many great things, hasn't it?" I continued my kneeding process on her breasts, while her face contorted from what I was saying and doing to her.

"Don't play innocent with me baby. I watched you suck his cock. Yesss, I watched you suck his cock in and out of your slut mouth. You worked him over good too, didn't you?" Spying on her the last couple of years had become a hobby of mine.

"Did you like his cock in your mouth? You can tell mommy."

She didn't move a muscle until I slapped her across her face, "fucking slut, tell me you enjoyed sucking his cock! Tell me now god damnit."

She muffled some words, "mmurhm".

I pulled the gag from her mouth, "what!?"

"I...I liked s..su..sucking his c..cock m..mom," studdering quietly she said to me, "please d..don't make me say th..these things, please."

"You will tell me everything I want to hear, you got it you lil slut? You fucking lil cock sucking whore. I knew you were out whoring around trying to hide it from me. Lil miss innocent don't do that. Oh no, lil miss perfect don't play with big cocks or suck big cocks or squeeze big balls or drink cum like a fucking milkshake, does she? I know a lot about what you do away from home slut. You will pay dearly for it too."

As much as I wanted to jump on top of her and lick and suck her pussy and get off on her, I wanted to play more mind games with her, then torture her some before I began my long awaited time with her. I was going to make this the best experience of my life, no matter how much it would affect her.

End of Part 1

3 comments:

Sweet Red said...

Daaaamn this is hot. Cant wait for more of this.

lustyho said...

Glad you like it so far. It could take a few more hours to get the next part redone. I still dont have an ending to it yet.

lustyho said...

Thats days, not hours.lol